The rules: The rules are you have to take ten pictures of the following things. And you have to do it right away. No straightening, cleaning or wiping your child's nose. Then you tag five others.
1. The kitchen sink.
I love this sink. It's so big and deep I can fit big jelly roll pans, the whole crockpot, Caleb, and probably even Evan in it (though not all at once). When we move I'm going to cut it out of the counter and take it with us.
2. The toilet(s).
We have two, so I took two pictures. Very exciting, I know.
4. The fridge.
5. Children/spouse RIGHT NOW.
Children are sleeping, and since I'm pretty sure taking a picture of them right now would wake them up, there's no way I'm going to do it, so the picture from us at bed time the other day will have to suffice.
And Scott reading a woodworking magazine.
6. Favorite shoes.
These probably aren't really my favorite shoes (though they are definitely the most often worn). My favorite pair is a beautiful pair of black heels, but they're at work.
7. Favorite room.
Though we don't have many to choose from....
8. Dream vacation.

A trip around the globe.
9. Self-portait.
Yikes! Sad as it is, this is the best one I took.
Now I tag (I hate this part)...all of you, or anyone who wants to do it, I guess. It's a cop-out, I know.
2 comments:
I love this tag. You have nice bathrooms! I wouldn't know that otherwise. :)
By the way the bedtime picture is so cute. I can't believe how grown your boys are.
Thanks!!!
Post a Comment