We had a wonderful but exhausting time in Texas visiting Kara and John for baby Grant's blessing over the 4th of July weekend. We had a BBQ, watched the fireworks, went swimming, visited a train museum, and had all kinds of fun with family. Here are some photos from the train museum:
Evan walking on the train tracks
I'm gonna be an engineer, mom!
The whole family and a really big train
Evan and Andrew with grandma & grandpa
More updates and pictures to follow.
4 comments:
Hello! I am a terrible friend-it has been WAY too long since I've called. It's nice to see the pictures though! :-) Hope everything is going well!
Erin,
I was just thinking that the other day! Ok, actually, I was just thinking that I should call you because we haven't talked in ages. If you thought it and I thought it, it must be true, right? Do you still have the same Utah cell number?
I'm dying of shock! Cute pictures, I really wish I could have been out there in the heat with you guys instead of sitting and feeding Grant in the air conditioned car...riiiight. Anyway, we are SO glad you guys took the time to come visit us here in the glorious land of Texas.
We are sad we didn't get to see you guys, but definitely understand how busy family trips can become. Now, since I am sure you fell in love with the Texas heat while you were here, you will just have to move here so we can see you more often!
Post a Comment