Wednesday, December 15, 2010

It's been a long time....

I am realizing that this will be only my third post in 2010. Yikes. That's pretty pathetic. (And as a side note, it's amazing how fast time flies, because it doesn't seem like it has been that long.) Perhaps the truly sad thing is that I often think of things that I would like to write in a blog post, but then I never actually do.

We live in a house now. It has a backyard. And a garage. And a deck. With a grill. We're surrounded by trees and you can't see our house from the street. My kids are cute and drive me crazy. Right now Evan and Caleb are being superheroes. They just saved me from a tornado.

Every fall since Evan was a year old, I have taken pictures of the boys in the leaves. Here are this year's pictures.

All three boys:


The Ash-Man in all his adorableness.


Caleb and his crazy hair.


Evan. Look at those dimples!

4 comments:

Morgan Hagey said...

YAY! Thanks for the update. You goober, now, do it more often. :)

Julie Miller said...

How do your kids grow up so fast? I thought Asher looked like Scott before but, wow, he is his little clone!

Erin said...

Holy cow-they are all so big! I loved the pictures! Post more!

Tiff said...

Wow, moving up in the world! Does this mean I get a house with a deck next? I love the photos in the leaves. Great to hear something from you, Maren! (Not that I can say anything, I think I may not have updated my blog in a year. Not that I do anything interesting anyway...)