He didn't much like us singing to him, though. He was all smiles until we started to sing and then he got this look on his face:
He was pretty excited about all his presents, though not as excited as Evan (who is also nearly beside himself with excitement for his own birthday in a couple of weeks). I found a fabulous deal on a wagon at a Mothers of Multiples sale that was one of Caleb's presents tonight, and he refused to go to bed until he got a ride in it.

Caleb is such a vibrant, happy boy. He calls himself Ca-bub and always wants to do anything Evan is doing. He's incredibly cute and sweet with his baby brother. He loves throwing and kicking balls, swinging at the playground, his blankie and (sadly) paci, Curious George, trains, playing in water, and giving big hugs. He hates getting dressed, not getting to do things himself ("doing it" he says whenever he wants to do something by himself), and not getting his way. He's also getting to be quite the chatter-box. Caleb brings such joy to our home and we love him so much!
Caleb is such a vibrant, happy boy. He calls himself Ca-bub and always wants to do anything Evan is doing. He's incredibly cute and sweet with his baby brother. He loves throwing and kicking balls, swinging at the playground, his blankie and (sadly) paci, Curious George, trains, playing in water, and giving big hugs. He hates getting dressed, not getting to do things himself ("doing it" he says whenever he wants to do something by himself), and not getting his way. He's also getting to be quite the chatter-box. Caleb brings such joy to our home and we love him so much!
7 comments:
The cake is great! Sounds like this year went better than last year. ;) Happy Birthday Ca-bub!
I love my Caleb baby! And I love the pictures! So cute! The cake is way cute, too. I'm very impressed!
Kiss my boys for me!
Happy Birthday Caleb!
I love the cake! The paci fairy just came to my house a month ago when Luke turned 3. It was not has bad as I thought it would be! The extra year with the pacifier saved me for sure. Good luck! Caleb sounds like a wonderful little guy!
Oh my goodness Caleb is so cute! 2, holy cow! I think the cake turned out great!!! I bet Caleb loved it. I think it's hilarious that he got that look on his face when you guys sang to him.
Wow, lots of exclamation points goin' on there...
He is such a cute little boy! I can't believe the cake . . .it was awesome! I loved it. I'm very impressed. Happy Birthday Caleb!
Happy Birthday Caleb! He is so cute. I think the cake looks really good. You did a great job!
Post a Comment