Fifty-state surveys = NO FUN!!!!!!! (Anyone want to know whether their state's express warranty law includes a reliance requirement? Because I could tell you.) And have I ever mentioned that I think class action plaintiffs' lawyers are evil little leeches? They are parasites that feed off big corporations and exist solely to earn attorney fees without providing any benefit to the people they claim to represent. They'll get you a five cent rebate on your toothbrush because it only cleans 75% of the plaque off your teeth rather than 95% like Oral-B advertised and then reap millions of dollars in attorney fees for miring the courts in litigation that serves no purpose other than lining their own pockets.
PS A couple of shout-outs:
-- Kathleen, congrats on the baby on the way!!! I had no idea. You must call or email me with more details!
-- Kara, tell that kid to get outta you already! Doesn't he know we're all waiting impatiently for him?
3 comments:
What is a reliance requirement anyway? And yes, I agree that the $0.05 I could get back on my toothbrush isn't worth clogging up the courts. But, I did like your happy photos. What cute kids!
Haven't I told you? He's never coming out and I'm going to be pregnant for the rest of my life. *sigh*
Thanks for reminding me of one of the MANY reasons I am not a lawyer. :) By the way, CUTE boys!!
Do I qualify as an "evil little leech" if I represent disabled class action plaintiffs on a pro bono basis for ADA violations by the D.C. government? Just wanted to check.
Post a Comment