Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Get your fingers out of your mouth!

This video is, in my unbiased opinion, hilarious. Caleb had been laughing as he watched Evan jumping on the bed, so I tried to catch it on video. So of course he stopped laughing. But I did catch a funny moment with Evan. I've been telling Evan to take his fingers/hand out of his mouth a lot lately, and he felt the need to pass on this piece of advice.


6 comments:

Jared and Delia said...

That is SOOO cute! I can't believe how big Evan is.

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHA. That is CLASSIC. Jason and I watched that like 5 times and laughed out loud each time. I need to see my babies!!!!!!!!!

Love you!
Michelle

The Nelsen Family: said...

HAH! That's hilarious! And so dang cute. Silly Caleb though, too bad he stopped laughing so hard. Oh how cute.

Erin said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Evan is a great talker! I have a 4 year old nephew that could use some tips from him!

The Nelsen Family: said...

Andrew also REALLY likes the video and wants to watch it over and over again. :)

Kathleen said...

So cute! Luke made me replay this video for him. He thought it was very funny!
Kathleen