Maren! How are you? I just found your blog off of Lindsey and Eric's. It is so fun to "reunite" with the Enclave clan. So many good memories! I can't wait to see more pictures of your cute family and hear stories on your blog. Where are you guys living? Do you still talk to Pam and Erin? How are they? Man, we really should all get together one of these days. Well, hope all is well and I will be stopping by again!
No way....you're blogging? Wow. You beat me to it. I keep saying we should do one and John keeps saying we don't need to because we have Andrew's site. We'll see, maybe one day I'll be motivated enough to do it. You're so cool now! :)
3 comments:
Maren! How are you? I just found your blog off of Lindsey and Eric's. It is so fun to "reunite" with the Enclave clan. So many good memories! I can't wait to see more pictures of your cute family and hear stories on your blog. Where are you guys living? Do you still talk to Pam and Erin? How are they? Man, we really should all get together one of these days. Well, hope all is well and I will be stopping by again!
Ha! I just saw the title of your blog. Hmmm, are you living in Boston?!?
No way....you're blogging? Wow. You beat me to it. I keep saying we should do one and John keeps saying we don't need to because we have Andrew's site. We'll see, maybe one day I'll be motivated enough to do it. You're so cool now! :)
Post a Comment