Last Saturday, some lovely friends of ours invited us to go to a Boston Bruins game with them. We left Evan and their son with a babysitter and took Caleb. Now I know pretty much nothing about Hockey -- The Cutting Edge and The Mighty Ducks are about my only experience with it -- and must admit to having had a not particularly favorable opinion of it, but it was actually really fun. And there weren't even any fights! I'm including a couple of pictures from it, courtesy of our friends, since we didn't have a camera (see previous post). Note that the brown lump on me is not leftover pregnancy bulge (though there's still plenty of that) but Caleb asleep in my wonderful Moby Wrap. And forgive the formatting; I'm still new at this.
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Hockey
Last Saturday, some lovely friends of ours invited us to go to a Boston Bruins game with them. We left Evan and their son with a babysitter and took Caleb. Now I know pretty much nothing about Hockey -- The Cutting Edge and The Mighty Ducks are about my only experience with it -- and must admit to having had a not particularly favorable opinion of it, but it was actually really fun. And there weren't even any fights! I'm including a couple of pictures from it, courtesy of our friends, since we didn't have a camera (see previous post). Note that the brown lump on me is not leftover pregnancy bulge (though there's still plenty of that) but Caleb asleep in my wonderful Moby Wrap. And forgive the formatting; I'm still new at this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hooray for blogging! Your family is beautiful...can't wait to see more lovely pictures! (Oh, hey wait...would this count as visiting teaching? Uh...probably not... :) )
Yes, there is absolutely no way around it. I had to give in, even ERIN gave in.
Thanks for linking my website. That is awesome!
Post a Comment