Monday, January 28, 2008

Comments

Sadly there are still no new pictures to post. But I did want to beg for occassional comments from anyone who might be reading this blog. It's nice to know that my words aren't just going out into the void. So until then, goodnight, dear void. (Anyone know the reference?)

11 comments:

Tiff said...

You've Got Mail!

jes said...

bouquets of pencils, anyone?

McEuens said...

I knew my old rommies would get it!

McEuens said...

And don't you think daisies are the friendliest flower?

The Nelsen Family: said...

Hiiii Maren! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, it's nice to know that someone has been reading it. Granted, I haven't told anyone about it yet, so maybe that would help. I enjoy your blog, keep it coming. I hope you can get your pictures back and a new camera so I can see your cute boys!

Unknown said...

Darn, they beat me to it. I was going to say Meg Ryan in You've Got Mail... I promise, I really was. Anyway, I love my cute baby boys! Show me more pictures!

Morgan Hagey said...

I was going to say You've got Mail, but I'm too slow.

McEuens said...

Clearly some of you do not read our blog often enough.

Emily said...

Teach me to not check this in a day or two! I love You've Got Mail! Also, good thing I read this to know that Kara has a blog now...

By the way, I haven't responded to your email so I'll just say here that I'm glad you started a blog. I like seeing pictures of you and your kids. :) And I was happy to see links to all your old roommates' blogs, since I have fond memories of them, too. It's fun to be able to keep up with people that way.

I know what you mean about knowing people read your blog but don't post comments. Maybe I should make a post like this. Hmm.

Erin said...

Yes, clearly I do not read often enough! You've got Mail is just about the best movie ever. By the way-I have big plans to call you tonight. :-)

Unknown said...

She's a pill!

As a card carrying member of the void, I assure you that we ARE listening -- now that you deigned to inform your parents that you have a blog.